Friday, January 31, 2014

Gamer blog

                                  Modern Warfare 2


call of duty modern warfare 2 was developed by a company called infinity ward.
and was published by another company called activision. director jason west, publisher
mark rubin and designers todd alderman,steve fukuda,mackey mccandlish,zied rieke
mohammed alavi,and jon porter.all did a big part designing and creating the amazing
game and sending it to the world making history.

 



My opinion is that this game is my favorite call of duty game because the guns
are just the way i like it. the graphics are perfect for me the entire game is my style
i just feel like this game is meant for me it also brings back great memories of me
and my old friends hanging out together and having a great time.

                                           top ten pictures
10

9












8










7

6


5

4

3
3
2

1



















No comments:

Post a Comment